Do you find it hard to go to sleep at night? Are you having trouble keeping asleep? Do you wake up very early in the morning? Oh dear, you might be suffering from insomia.
If you are experiencing any of this symptoms, do not ignore it and see your doctor for help.
According to studies, people experiencing symptoms of this serious sleep disorder can be associated to high mortality risk from cardiovascular disease. That doesn't sound good. So it's better to resolve the issue rather than waiting for worst to come.
Here are few tips that can possibly give us a good night sleep.
1. Drink a glass of milk before going to bed.
2. Have a cup of Chamomile tea. It will help you relax.
3. Take some food supplement like melatonin.
4. Do not exercise or do extrenious activities few hours before retiring.
5. Remove computer and television from your bedroom. Start thinking that your bed is only for sleeping and sex.
6. Listen to a soothing music before going to bed.
7. Do not watch high energy movies, action, thriller, or horror movies at night.
8. Do not eat heavy at night. Make sure to eat 3 hours or so before hitting the sack.
9. Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks in the afternoon and evening. It will most certainty keeps you awake.
You can always searched for solutions to solve your sleeping problems. But then again, it's imperative to set an appointment with your doctor to discuss about your symptoms and before taking any food supplements or medication even if it's over-the-counter drugs.