It is not a secret to every one that foods play important roles to stay beautiful and healthy. Including them in your diet will give so much benefits. As much of being aware of what to eat, we should also have knowledge of what to avoid. Here are some beauty foods tips that will benefit us from head to toes.
- Water is the first vital component that we should have. In order to keep hydrated, you should drink enough about 1 - 1.5 liters a day. Enough water helps in promoting good digestion. It also helps in keeping your skin looks healthy and your hair shiny.
- Eat plenty of anti-aging fruits and vegetables. Kiwi is rich in Vitamin C, potassium and anti-oxidants that will keep your skin glowing. Apples can make your skin healthy and smooth. Eat it with the skin on.
- There are certain types cheese that can prevent cavities and even block bacteria in the mouth. These are swiss, gouda and cheddar.
- Non-fat yogurt is good source of calcium that promotes healthy oral cavity. Choose the one that is not very sweet. Read the labels to check this.
- In order for our hair to construct protein, food rich in zinc must be eaten like meat and seafoods. This helps in preventing hair loss. Protein coming from meat, milk, fish and cheese can make your hair stronger.
- To prevent your skin from having unpleasant red spots and wrinkles, consider eating plenty of salmon since the Omega 3 present in it will help you attain that.
- Tomatoes give us lycopene that will protect our skin against damage caused by the sun.
Not To Eat:
- Avoid eating too much fatty foods or deep-fried foods because they can make your skin dry.
- Don't eat late at night especially when it is past 8 in the evening. This will only make you feel bloated and tired next day.
- Too much carbohydrates and salty foods are bad since it promotes water retention more and can also lead you to gain more weight.
Before doing any diet plan, make sure that you consult your doctor first.