|Photo Courtesy of Dmgerman|
To all pharmacy graduates who intend to take the Pharmacists Licensue Examination in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, and Davao on July 4 & 5, 2012, please be informed that the deadline in filing is June 14, 2012.
- PRC will post school/building assignment at PRC premises 1 or 2 days before the examination. Notice of admission is needed in verifying this.
- Be at your school/building assignment before 6:30 am on the first day.
- Examinees are required to wear school uniform.
- Bring the following on examination days:
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- 2 or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpens with black ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping of allowed items and valuables)
5. Make sure not to bring PROHIBITED items such as books, notes, review materials containing coded data, programmable calculators, mobile phones and other similar devices, any kind of bag and other things not listed in the program.
For more details about the upcoming Pharmacists Licensure Examination, please view the program below.