- Request for FPGEC Application Request Form. The NABP will send you the official application form 5 business days after request is received. The length of time for mailing may vary subjecting on your location.
- Complete the FPGEC Application and return to NABP together with your payment, documentation, two photographs, and certified photocopy of valid ID. (REQUIREMENTS)
- Complete an application with Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for assessment of your educational credentials. (Requirements for ECE)
- The FPGEC assesses every application along with all the documentation submitted while the ECE General Evaluation Report validates the accuracy and authenticity of the certification requirements. If the FPGEC and ECE find that your application meet the requirements, you will recieve a letter of acceptance to sit for the FPGEE. On the other hand, if your application does not meet the requirements, they will be inform you to correct the flaws.
- The processing of your application commence on the date of receipt and the initial evaluation will be finished within six weeks. Additional assessment is necessary each time you resend any other supporting documents and that will take six more weeks. That is why, reading carefully of FPGEC Certification Program - Application Bulletin is important so as not to miss a thing.
- Once your application is approved, the letter of acceptance will inform you that you need to register for the upcoming Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE).
After accomplishing the above steps, the next thing to do is to take the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Internet-based Test (iBT).
The information contained here are intended solely for the general information of the reader and NOT intended to replace the official guidelines/policy set by NABP-FPGEC. The owner of this site disclaims any responsibility for the decisions you make based on this information. If you have any further questions, please visit NABP.