|Photo Courtesy of|
- Go to bed before you feel tired.
- Avoid serious discussion before bed time. It is very hard to switch off when something bothers you. I am sure most of you will agree with me on this.
- Don’t stay up late doing things around the house.
- Put away food. Eating late at night can cause confusion on our digestive system preventing us to sleep.
- Avoid drinking coffee or tea. Try some chamomile herbal drink which is best known on its soothing and calming properties.
- Keep away from sleeping pills as well as alcohol. They will just worsen your morning by feeling tired. This will also prevents you from experiencing the stages of sleep.
- Avoid activities that will increase brainwaves like television and computer before bedtime.
- Put away electrical equipment in your bedroom, unplug them if possible. Electromagnetic activity would impede with sleep.