These are laws and regulations that Pharmacists and Pharmacy Owners should be aware of before entering into a pharmacy business. These are vital in operating a drug outlet. Review them and remember them by heart for it will be handy in many situations in a Pharmacy.
- RA 5921 known as Pharmacy Law
- RA 3720 known as Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- RA 6675 known as Generics Act of 1988
- RA 8203 known as Special Law on Counterfeit Drugs
- RA 9257 known as Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2003
For other laws and regulations related to pharmacy practice please visit the FDA website.