What is Ibuprofen Gel?
· Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
· An anti-inflammatory painkiller applied to the skin and absorbed through the skin.
· It is use to treat different musculoskeletal conditions such as:
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscular pain
· It can also give relief in common arthritic conditions.
Who can use Ibuprofen Gel?
· Children over the age of 12 years
How does it work?
· It works by reducing the inflammation and swelling.
· It also works by relieving pain.
Do not us if...
· Allergic to ibuprofen.
· Person suffering allergic runny nose.
· Person with bad reaction with NSAIDs like aspirin in the past.
· Pregnant or breast-feeding.
· Person with broken or damaged skin.
· Apply with gentle massage only.
· Avoid contact with eyes, inflamed or broken skin.
· Discontinue use if rashes appear.
· Use of large amount can result to systemic effects like asthma and hypersensitivity.
Doctors’ prescription is necessary. Always read the package inserts/leaflets before using the product. This is not a substitute for doctor's advice. This is written for the purpose of informing the readers about the drug.